Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training & Certification in Human Resources
With Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training and Certification in Human Resources, an individual will have demonstrated a comprehensive understanding of all key fundamentals dictating the Six Sigma system, from concepts and methodologies to leadership and best practices. A Six Sigma Master Black Belt in Human Resources assists in the development and execution of Six Sigma projects and provides mentoring and additional training for Six Sigma teams.
Our Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification in Human Resources is an advanced level program that requires successful completion of our Black Belt Certification Program and several project requirements. For those seeking this achievement, you must first complete our:
- Black Belt Certification Program (successfully passing exams with a 70% minimum)
- Black Belt Level II & Level III (submitting 2 projects)
- Retake any exam that did not meet a minimum score of 90%
- Submit 2 additional DMAIC/DMADV projects for review.
This course is available in the following formats:
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt in Human Resources
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt in Human Resources (what’s the difference?)
Begin Your Journey Today
For those that would like to begin on their path to a Master Black Belt, please visit our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification in Human Resources or Six Sigma Black Belt Certification in Human Resources page (which has no prerequisites and will include all the lower belts).
For those that have already met our Master Black Belt requirements, please contact Customer Care for current pricing and availability.