Six Sigma – OnDemand vs Instructor Led
We have an extensive course library for professionals seeking on-demand (sometimes called “self-paced” or “asynchronous”) courses to prep for their Six Sigma Certifications. Are you trying to decide whether an on-demand Six Sigma course or an instructor-led Six Sigma training class is best for you? They both have benefits!
Earning your Six Sigma certification using on-demand courses has many benefits:
- Keep training costs down with no travel fees
- Complete courses when best fits your schedule
- Select only the content that meets your needs
- Pace yourself to allow for note taking and review
With on-demand courses, you can complete the course without interrupting your workday. Plus, you can go at your own pace to review any topic, skip over content that you already know, and determine a study schedule that fits your needs. On-demand courses are flexible and convenient, not to mention cost-efficient.
While the convenience of on-demand courses is one of many benefits, some professionals prefer a live instructor and class for a more dynamic learning experience.
During instructor-led training sessions, including live-online settings, you can:
- Ask your specific questions of the instructor
- Attend the class as a team to support each other and build the team together
- Expand your professional network with classmates
- Engage in discussions to better understand the topic
Are you ready to take the next step?