Frequently Asked Questions
Because Your Questions are Important to Us
Still need a few things cleared up? Our FAQ’s Section has the answers to many of the more common questions that our students ask. If you still have questions, please feel free to fill out the form below to have a customer service specialist eagerly assist you.
- Who should enroll for our Six Sigma Certification?
- Why Six Sigma?
- How much does Six Sigma Online Certification cost?
- Is instructor support available? / Why is tuition for Six Sigma Online Certification a fraction of the cost of “on-site” training & public courses?
- What if I choose to withdraw from the course?
- How long will it take me to complete the course / Can I file for an extension?
- What are the required course materials for Six Sigma Online Certification?
- Is the quality of learning the same as “on-site” training & public courses?
- What are the prerequisites/do I have to take the “belts” in order?
- What are the certification requirements for Six Sigma Certification?
- What do I receive upon certification?
- Does the final certification state that the course was taken “online”?
- I am having problems accessing the server, logging into my account, and/or accessing a quiz. What should I do?
- I can’t review my scored exam upon completion. How come?
- Do you offer Master Black Belt Certification?
- If I am enrolled in the Black Belt Program can I receive the Yellow Belt, Green Belt, or Lean/DFSS Certification along the way?