6 Sigma Categories
- Six Sigma (General)
- Six Sigma Certification & Training
- Lean Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Implementation
- Six Sigma Specialized (By Industry)
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
- Master Black Belt
- DFSS (Design for Six Sigma)
- Six Sigma Jobs
- Six Sigma History
- Six Sigma News
- Six Sigma Humor
- Six Sigma Book Review
- Six Sigma Terms & Definitions
- Six Sigma Tools & Templates
- Six Sigma Videos
Business & Career Improvement
Training for Technical Support – Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Categorized in: Green Belt, Six Sigma Specialized (By Industry), Six Sigma in IT (Information Technology)
Technical support departments often have the highest expenses in a company. This is because it is common for the IT industry to purchase new equipment when something breaks rather than fix the current resources. Some companies have computers stacked on shelves that can be repaired by a hard drive that costs less than $60. Instead, personnel will spend over $1000 on a new computer. Six Sigma Training will teach your employees ways to eliminate unnecessary purchases and how to make due with the current resources you have. This can help you reduce overhead and save money so you can afford the big project you were hoping to roll out next year.
Job management is another factor that can be improved through Six Sigma Training. It is common for employees to come in during the morning and find an abundance of jobs on the board to be completed for the day. Prioritizing jobs is vital because you have to be sure to fix the issues that are stopping the most productivity throughout the business first and then get to the others without causing issues with impatient customers. Six Sigma Training is ideal for improving processes with job management and time. You will learn how to provide support to the most customers possible in a day while prioritizing everything appropriately. Six Sigma training will help reduce problems slowing down productivity and allow you to work more efficiently.
Inventory is another issue with technical support which can be improved through Six Sigma Training. Inventory includes backup tapes that need to go offsite and be maintained, software licensing and renewal, all hardware in the building, and more. Inventory can be difficult to maintain and some companies have no idea where to start when it comes to their computer equipment. Six Sigma online training can help technical support departments improve inventory control and put measures in place which make it easy.
Technical support needs Six Sigma Certification and training. Although it may seem difficult to find the time to send people to this type of training, Six Sigma courses will help the overall department improve almost every process in place. This means that everyone within the company will reach their ultimate goal – complete customer satisfaction at the lowest possible price, therefore maximizing profits.
Six Sigma Basics
Six Sigma Videos
- Six Sigma Online Announces Free Six Sigma Certification for a Limited Time
- Get To Know The Six Sigma Belts (Black, Yellow, Green, Master)
- Just Say No to White Belts
- Degrees of Six Sigma Certification
- Reasons to Obtain Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Online
- Six Sigma Black Belts Explained
- Should You Opt for Six Sigma Green Belt Training?
- Six Sigma Black Belt and Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- The Six Sigma Black Belt is Universal for Every Industry