6 Sigma Categories
- Six Sigma (General)
- Six Sigma Certification & Training
- Lean Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Implementation
- Six Sigma Specialized (By Industry)
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
- Master Black Belt
- DFSS (Design for Six Sigma)
- Six Sigma Jobs
- Six Sigma History
- Six Sigma News
- Six Sigma Humor
- Six Sigma Book Review
- Six Sigma Terms & Definitions
- Six Sigma Tools & Templates
- Six Sigma Videos
Business & Career Improvement
The Impact of Lean Six Sigma with a Healthcare Organization
Healthcare organizations are all about processes. Within the realm of healthcare, processes must run correctly, or a person’s life could be on the line. When the job is as serious as this, you must look into a program that will help with structuring and making process perfect. The best option for healthcare organizations is Lean Six Sigma Training because it focuses on total improvement with reducing costs, improving performance and productivity, and ensuring everyone is entirely satisfied with their care.
When patients are satisfied with a healthcare company they are most likely to pay their bills. They will provide higher satisfaction scores by complaining much less as well. Lean Six Sigma can help a healthcare entity provide less wait times and variation for patients, an increased accuracy with prescriptions, and safer emergency departments. Patients will also benefit when a healthcare organization goes through Six Sigma Certification because the medical staff will make fewer errors and there will be less defects.
Physicians must be satisfied with a healthcare organization or they will go elsewhere to practice. It can be hard to find a good physician but by providing an outstanding facility with the best operations, it can help you maintain a good staff of physicians. Lean Six Sigma assures fewer physician complaints, reduced scheduling, and better working conditions. The clinical resource retention will increase which is a positive outcome also.
Patients are the most important factor with the healthcare industry but money is one of the controlling factors that needs to be reduced as much as possible. Lean Six Sigma can help with a higher annual savings, less rework and waste, optimizing the overall supply chain management, and retaining clinical and administrative staff without the high turnover rates.
Healthcare organizations that put their staff through lean Six Sigma education programs benefit in many ways. Patients are happier, physicians want to work for you, and cost is as low as possible, while maintaining maximum productivity. Six Sigma courses can help with critical service issues and with automation of processes that might even be life threatening.
Six Sigma Basics
Six Sigma Videos
- Six Sigma Online Announces Free Six Sigma Certification for a Limited Time
- Get To Know The Six Sigma Belts (Black, Yellow, Green, Master)
- Just Say No to White Belts
- Degrees of Six Sigma Certification
- Reasons to Obtain Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Online
- Six Sigma Black Belts Explained
- Should You Opt for Six Sigma Green Belt Training?
- Six Sigma Black Belt and Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- The Six Sigma Black Belt is Universal for Every Industry