6 Sigma Categories
- Six Sigma (General)
- Six Sigma Certification & Training
- Lean Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Implementation
- Six Sigma Specialized (By Industry)
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
- Master Black Belt
- DFSS (Design for Six Sigma)
- Six Sigma Jobs
- Six Sigma History
- Six Sigma News
- Six Sigma Humor
- Six Sigma Book Review
- Six Sigma Terms & Definitions
- Six Sigma Tools & Templates
- Six Sigma Videos
Business & Career Improvement
Six Sigma – Five Key Elements of Balanced Scorecard
Six Sigma and the balanced scorecard can be used in conjunction with one another to obtain important information pertaining to business success. Here, problems can be resolved and important issues addressed.
There are five key elements to the use of Six Sigma and the balanced scorecard (BSC) that can all be used to analyze business information in such a way that will allow you to use it to net positive results. They are as follows.
The first is voice of the customer. It is important to know your customer requirements. Knowing what they want is vital to customer satisfaction. If you are not producing products or offering services your customers want, they simply will not buy them. If, on the other hand, you are very in tune with what your customers want, you will manufacture products that interest them and keep them coming back time and time again.
Managing and improving key operational process is also a very import factor. This falls into the category of process excellence. Making necessary improvements is all a part of maintaining future success.
Performance management is another important key. If you know what you aim to achieve you will be better able to deliver it from start to finish. You will also gain a more in depth understanding of the entire process from start to finish and will be able to see the big picture as a whole.
Project initiative selection is another key. Here, you will be striving for goals and focusing your efforts on what is important. The more focused you are on making necessary changes, the easier they will be to implement, and the sooner you will be able to make them.
Project initiative execution is the fifth key. If you are able to fix problems, you can make improvements that will help your company as a whole. It’s all about diagnosis and making the necessary repairs. It’s also about fixing the problems in a timely manner. This enables you to pay attention to necessary detail in order to stay on schedule.
These five keys of Six Sigma and the balanced scorecard (BSC) can easily be followed and are very beneficial in many aspects of a company. If used together, they will place you on the path to success in a way you’ve never experienced before.
Six Sigma Basics
Six Sigma Videos
- Six Sigma Online Announces Free Six Sigma Certification for a Limited Time
- Get To Know The Six Sigma Belts (Black, Yellow, Green, Master)
- Just Say No to White Belts
- Degrees of Six Sigma Certification
- Reasons to Obtain Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Online
- Six Sigma Black Belts Explained
- Should You Opt for Six Sigma Green Belt Training?
- Six Sigma Black Belt and Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- The Six Sigma Black Belt is Universal for Every Industry