6 Sigma Categories
- Six Sigma (General)
- Six Sigma Certification & Training
- Lean Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Implementation
- Six Sigma Specialized (By Industry)
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
- Master Black Belt
- DFSS (Design for Six Sigma)
- Six Sigma Jobs
- Six Sigma History
- Six Sigma News
- Six Sigma Humor
- Six Sigma Book Review
- Six Sigma Terms & Definitions
- Six Sigma Tools & Templates
- Six Sigma Videos
Business & Career Improvement
Join an Exciting Team as a Six Sigma Green Belt
There are some basics to learn and some experience to be gained before your Six Sigma Green Belt training is complete and 6 Sigma certification as a Green Belt is possible. The level of training, along with the required experience will make you a shoe in to an active role within a Six Sigma Team. This is not, nor will it ever become, a leadership position. If it is a leadership position that you see in your future, this is definitely the fist step to achievement of that goal, especially if you are the type of person who achieves advancement through working up through the levels available within your company. Through this process, a title of Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt may be available in your future.
Six Sigma Software is a computer program that provides data analysis, project management, resource management, and reporting functionality for Six Sigma projects and overall implementation of them. During your Six Sigma Green Belt training you will gain the necessary knowledge to work under the guidance of a Black Belt supervisor in charge of implementing Six Sigma projects. This body of knowledge consists of concepts that are essential to the implementation of the application. If you do not already know, you will be given, and expected to understand, the overview of Six Sigma and the reasons it will be used for your company.
You will gain a working knowledge of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) Process. This acronym stands for:
• Define high-level project goals and the current process.
• Measure key aspects of the current process and collect relevant data.
• Analyze the data to verify cause and effect relationships, determining what the relationships are, and attempting to ensure that all factors have been considered.
• Improve or optimize the process based upon data analysis using techniques like Design of experiments (DOE).
• Control to ensure that any deviations from target are corrected before they result in defects. Set up pilot runs to establish process capability, move on to production, set up control mechanisms, and continuously monitor the process.
You will have to be able to understand and explain the steps to show you are familiar with all aspects of the processes and methodology of Six Sigma. You will need to know, in detail, the actual steps that are involved in a complete Six Sigma Process. If you have mastered all of that you are ready to earn your Six Sigma Green Belt certification. As a Six Sigma Green Belt, you will be part of an exciting and crucial team working on quality improvement projects for the betterment of your company.
Six Sigma Basics
Six Sigma Videos
- Six Sigma Online Announces Free Six Sigma Certification for a Limited Time
- Get To Know The Six Sigma Belts (Black, Yellow, Green, Master)
- Just Say No to White Belts
- Degrees of Six Sigma Certification
- Reasons to Obtain Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Online
- Six Sigma Black Belts Explained
- Should You Opt for Six Sigma Green Belt Training?
- Six Sigma Black Belt and Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- The Six Sigma Black Belt is Universal for Every Industry