6 Sigma Categories
- Six Sigma (General)
- Six Sigma Certification & Training
- Lean Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Implementation
- Six Sigma Specialized (By Industry)
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
- Master Black Belt
- DFSS (Design for Six Sigma)
- Six Sigma Jobs
- Six Sigma History
- Six Sigma News
- Six Sigma Humor
- Six Sigma Book Review
- Six Sigma Terms & Definitions
- Six Sigma Tools & Templates
- Six Sigma Videos
Business & Career Improvement
Frequently Asked Questions About Lean Six Sigma
- Categorized in: Lean Six Sigma
Many people are curious about lean Six Sigma and how it differs from the traditional Six Sigma concept and methodologies. Even though the lean Six Sigma concept has been around for more than twenty years, many people are still foreign to the concept.
Of course, the most frequently asked questions about lean Six Sigma is about what lean Six Sigma can do for a person and their company. Lean Six Sigma incorporates problem solving methods that are in a league of their own when compared to other problem solving methods. Lean Six Sigma is derived from the same methodologies that are used in the traditional Six Sigma, therefore, lean Six Sigma utilizes the DMAIC paradigm. This is a process of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control, which is used to solve problems concerning the business processes of a company. With these methodologies in play, lean Six Sigma has a lot to offer a business owner and their business.
Business processes on all levels, including customer satisfaction and production, can be improved upon and the overall bottom line of the business will increase significantly once Lean Six Sigma has been implemented.
One of the next most frequently asked questions about lean Six Sigma is how lean Six Sigma training can effect the career outlook for a person. Training in lean Six Sigma is a smart career move for anyone who is in the position to opt for this training. Those who are trained in lean Six Sigma will be qualified to use the tools and methodologies that are taught in lean Six Sigma training. These are the tools and methodologies that are in demand by a great majority of business owners of all sizes. You can be assured that with this type of training under your belt, so to speak, you will be a first choice for many employers. Lean Six Sigma training can be quite affordable if you opt for online training. The online training is cost effective and is a great alternative to the traditional classroom or on-site work training.
Six Sigma Basics
Six Sigma Videos
- Six Sigma Online Announces Free Six Sigma Certification for a Limited Time
- Get To Know The Six Sigma Belts (Black, Yellow, Green, Master)
- Just Say No to White Belts
- Degrees of Six Sigma Certification
- Reasons to Obtain Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Online
- Six Sigma Black Belts Explained
- Should You Opt for Six Sigma Green Belt Training?
- Six Sigma Black Belt and Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- The Six Sigma Black Belt is Universal for Every Industry