6 Sigma Categories
- Six Sigma (General)
- Six Sigma Certification & Training
- Lean Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Implementation
- Six Sigma Specialized (By Industry)
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
- Master Black Belt
- DFSS (Design for Six Sigma)
- Six Sigma Jobs
- Six Sigma History
- Six Sigma News
- Six Sigma Humor
- Six Sigma Book Review
- Six Sigma Terms & Definitions
- Six Sigma Videos
Business & Career Improvement
Degrees of Six Sigma Certification
- Categorized in: Six Sigma Certification & Training
There are many different levels of certification that someone may research when they are looking to become Six Sigma Certified. They may not know what they are or what they can do for them, but they should.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt
This is the lowest certificate program that six sigma training offers. This is a good choice for those students who want a simple overview on Six Sigma, or who are current college students looking to expand their course of study. This is because it does teach some management, but it doesn’t delve as deeply into the subject as the other programs would. A Six Sigma Yellow Belt is also a more economical version of Six Sigma Certification because the costs are significantly lower than the other programs that a person may choose from.
Six Sigma Green Belt
This is the second level of Six Sigma Training a person can enroll in. This is because it offers a little more in-depth look into the Six Sigma Methodology. The kind of candidate that may want to consider this level of Six Sigma Certification is someone who is planning on advancing farther into management then they may have thought that they would. A Six Sigma Green Belt candidate is a good team player who is interested in working within the Six Sigma Process. Green Belts do most of the actual Six Sigma work within a company and within the Six Sigma hierarchy. They take guidance from Six Sigma Black Belts and above, while still helping the Six Sigma Yellow Belts, and those under them.
Six Sigma Black Belt
A Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is a person who is a good leader. This training is for candidates who are in upper management, and who need to learn how to lead the colleagues they are going to be working with, as they are in charge of all Six Sigma Projects. Through Six Sigma Black Belt Training, candidates will learn delegation or how to assign jobs in a teamwork setting. This is also a great program for those who may not yet be in upper management, but who want to advance in their career.
Six Sigma Certification can be a challenge, but it will be a great experience for those who are ready to take it on. It is not only a good resume asset, but it is a good asset for practically any business. A proven way to increase profits is always good for business.
Six Sigma Basics
Six Sigma Videos
- Six Sigma Online Announces Free Six Sigma Certification for a Limited Time
- Get To Know The Six Sigma Belts (Black, Yellow, Green, Master)
- Just Say No to White Belts
- Degrees of Six Sigma Certification
- Reasons to Obtain Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Online
- Six Sigma Black Belts Explained
- Should You Opt for Six Sigma Green Belt Training?
- Six Sigma Black Belt and Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- The Six Sigma Black Belt is Universal for Every Industry